Metering Standards

Meter standards are in the process of being revised.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cowlitz County PUD Engineering department by calling us at (360) 501-9546, sending us an email, or by visiting our office at 961 12th Avenue in Longview Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.